Staff Name :SATHYA GEETHA .S.
Qualification :M C.A., M.Phil.,Spl. B.Ed. (HI)
Designation : Assistant Professor
Department :Computer Applications
Subject Specialization :
- COMPUTER GRAPHICS.
- SOFTWARE TESTING.
- DISTRIBUTED COMPUTING.
- DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS.
- VISUAL PROGRAMMING.
Research Experience : M.PHIL., - A Case Study on “VIRTUAL REALITY AND ITS CONNECTION
TO HUMAN PERCEPTION”.
Project on “PAYROLL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM” for EduCare Systems, Selaiyur. Front End : Visual Basic and BackEnd : MS – Access.
Other Informations :
- Have participated in the International Symposium on QUALITY DIMENSIONS OF HIGHER EDUCATION : Identify, Evaluate and Sustain organized by the IQAC, Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for Women, Teynampet on 23rd January 2016.
- Have attended the One Day FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME orgranised by University of Madras & Madras Management Association on the theme “INSPIRE – Change the Learning Path” on 19th August 2016 at University of Madras, Chepauk
Have participated in the AWARENESS PROGRAMME ON SILK PRODUCTS & SILK MARK LABEL in Patrician College of Arts and Science, Adyar on 30th November 2016
- Have participated in the Awareness Programme organized by CONSUMER RIGHTS ORGANIZATION, Tamil Nadu on 15th August 2017.
- Have acted as a RESOURCE PERSON for the SUMMER WORKSHOP on Introduction to SIGN LANGUAGE organized by OORUNI FOUNDATION at Government Girls Hr. Sec. School, Avadi on 25th April 2018
- Have acted as a RESOURCE PERSON for the CERTIFICATE COURSE on SIGN LANGUAGE organized by the Department of English, PATRICIAN COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE, Adyar from 15th December 2018 to 18th December 2018.